Internet Speed Test Online
What is Internet Speed Test Online?
How Internet Speed Test Online Works?
Jitter: The latency test is repeated many times among low value defines the concluded outcome.
Download Speed: The highest amount of data your device can able to receive from internet per sec.
Upload Speed: The highest amount of data your device can able to send through the internet per sec.
Mbps: How speedy you can upload and download files from the Internet
Is your Internet speed enough for you?
• Streaming music
• Streaming standard definition video
• Social media
• Ideal for single user
• Frequent gaming
• Streaming 1080p high definition video
• Excellent web browsing
• Video calling
• Ideal for 2-5 people
• Simultaneous gaming
• Streaming 4k Ultra high definition video
• Large Files Download & Transfers
• Ideal for 5+ people
Types of Internet Service Providers(ISP):
• Cable Internet
• Fiber Optic Internet
• DSL Internet
• Satellite and Mobile Internet
Internet Connection Speed Chart
|Internet Technology||Data Rate (per second)||Data Rate (per second)||Data Rate (per second)||Data Rate (per second)|
|28.8K Modem||28.8 Kbps||28,800 Bits||3,600 Bytes||3.5 Kilobytes|
|36.6K Modem||36.6 Kbps||36,600 Bits||4,575 Bytes||4.4 Kilobytes|
|56K Modem||56 Kbps||56,000 Bits||7,000 Bytes||6.8 Kilobytes|
|ISDN||128 Kbps||128,000 Bits||16,000 Bytes||15 Kilobytes|
|T1||1.544 Mbps||1,544,000 Bits||193,000 Bytes||188 Kilobytes|
|DSL||512 Kbps to 8 Mbps||8,000,000 Bits||1,000,000 Bytes||976 Kilobytes|
|Cable Modem||512 Kbps to 52 Mbps||53,000,000 Bits||6,625,000 Bytes||6,469 Kilobytes (6.3MB/sec)|
|T3||44.736 Mbps||44,736,000 Bits||5,592,000 Bytes||5,460 Kilobytes (5.3MB/sec)|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1 Gbps||1,000,000,000 Bits||125,000,000 Bytes||122,070 Kilobytes (119MB/sec)|
|OC-256||13.271 Gbps||13,271,000,000 Bits||1,658,875,000 Bytes||1,619,995 Kilobytes (1.5GB/sec)|
How to Increase your Xturbo Provedor DeInternet Speed?
First, check your Xturbo Provedor De Internet Speed Test
• Restart the Modem, ensure that the cable is properly connected.
• Switch off the Internet in the devices which all are not in use.
• Keep your Modem away from other electronic devices to increase the signal integrity (SI).
• Clear your browser cache and cookies. Remove unwanted apps and programs from your PC and Mobile apps. They can run in the background and using the Internet additionally.
• Use an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi
• Reduce the excessive length of the internet Cable.