Internet Speed Test Online
The Reliable and Robust Internet speed test online, test your Internet speed in home and office anywhere and any devices such as Smart Phones, Smart TVs, PC, Laptops & Tablets, etc.
What is Internet Speed Test Online?
Internet speed test online, it helps to measure your internet speed of Broadband connection & Mobile Data Services.
How Internet Speed Test Online Works?
Latency/Ping: Once you start the speed test, first we sent single packet from your device such as Laptop, Desktop, Mobile and Tablets the time it takes to come back. Basically, the delay. Latency is estimated in milliseconds or ms.
Jitter: The latency test is repeated many times among low value defines the concluded outcome.
Download Speed: The highest amount of data your device can able to receive from internet per sec.
Upload Speed: The highest amount of data your device can able to send through the internet per sec.
Mbps: How speedy you can upload and download files from the Internet
Is your Internet speed enough for you?
• Streaming music
• Streaming standard definition video
• Social media
• Ideal for single user
• Ultra HD streaming
• Frequent gaming
• Streaming 1080p high definition video
• Excellent web browsing
• Video calling
• Ideal for 2-5 people
• Streaming multiple shows in HD
• Simultaneous gaming
• Streaming 4k Ultra high definition video
• Large Files Download & Transfers
• Ideal for 5+ people
Types of Internet Service Providers(ISP):
• Cable Internet
• Fiber Optic Internet
• DSL Internet
• Satellite and Mobile Internet
Internet Connection Speed Chart
|Internet Technology||Data Rate (per second)||Data Rate (per second)||Data Rate (per second)||Data Rate (per second)|
|28.8K Modem||28.8 Kbps||28,800 Bits||3,600 Bytes||3.5 Kilobytes|
|36.6K Modem||36.6 Kbps||36,600 Bits||4,575 Bytes||4.4 Kilobytes|
|56K Modem||56 Kbps||56,000 Bits||7,000 Bytes||6.8 Kilobytes|
|ISDN||128 Kbps||128,000 Bits||16,000 Bytes||15 Kilobytes|
|T1||1.544 Mbps||1,544,000 Bits||193,000 Bytes||188 Kilobytes|
|DSL||512 Kbps to 8 Mbps||8,000,000 Bits||1,000,000 Bytes||976 Kilobytes|
|Cable Modem||512 Kbps to 52 Mbps||53,000,000 Bits||6,625,000 Bytes||6,469 Kilobytes (6.3MB/sec)|
|T3||44.736 Mbps||44,736,000 Bits||5,592,000 Bytes||5,460 Kilobytes (5.3MB/sec)|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1 Gbps||1,000,000,000 Bits||125,000,000 Bytes||122,070 Kilobytes (119MB/sec)|
|OC-256||13.271 Gbps||13,271,000,000 Bits||1,658,875,000 Bytes||1,619,995 Kilobytes (1.5GB/sec)|
How to Increase your PE Turon Media Internet Speed?
First, check your PE Turon Media Speed Test
• Connected with many devices at the same time and doing multiple tasks at the same, may impact the internet speed, such as Streaming 4k Ultra high definition video, Large Files Download, gaming, etc.,
• Restart the Modem, ensure that the cable is properly connected.
• Switch off the Internet in the devices which all are not in use.
• Keep your Modem away from other electronic devices to increase the signal integrity (SI).
• Clear your browser cache and cookies. Remove unwanted apps and programs from your PC and Mobile apps. They can run in the background and using the Internet additionally.
• Use an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi
• Reduce the excessive length of the internet Cable.