act, airtel, at&t, aussie broadband, bell, bezeq, biznet, bsnl, bt, buckeye broadband, cbn, centurylink, cnet broadband, comcast, consolidated, converge, cox, cyta, digi, du, eir, etisalat, frontier, globe, google fiber, hughesNet, iinet, jio, maxis, optimum, optus, pldt, plusnet, ptcl, Rogers, shaw, sky, speakeasy, spectrum, sprint, talktalk, telkom, telstra, telus, tm, t-mobile, tpg, unifi, verizon fios, virgin, vodafone.
How to Increase your Internet Speed?
First, check your Internet Speed
• Connected with many devices at the same time and doing multiple tasks at the same, may impact the internet speed, such as Streaming 4k Ultra high definition video, Large Files Download, gaming, etc.,
• Restart the Modem, ensure that the cable is properly connected.
• Switch off the Internet in the devices which all are not in use.
• Keep your Modem away from other electronic devices to increase the signal integrity (SI).
• Clear your browser cache and cookies. Remove unwanted apps and programs from your PC and Mobile apps. They can run in the background and using the Internet additionally.
• Use an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi
• Reduce the excessive length of the internet Cable.